If you are serious about taking stock as you arrive at the middle of your life take some time to sit down and write out the answers to the questions below. Keep your questions safe and revisit them. Ideally all of them, but maybe start with the ones that really resonate with you.
If you want to raise the level of priority you give yourself and your own needs and self-care. Try these:
- What are your priorities? Make a list.
- Why are these a priority for you?
- What do you regularly do to support each of these priorities?
- What could go between you and your priorities (obstacles)?
If you want to tune in to where your talents lie. Try these:
- What were your biggest achievements in your life so far?
- What are you most proud of?
- List some of the biggest challenges you have overcome in your life, and how?
- What does it mean to you to have a full and rich life?
If you want to check-in generally on how life is for you right now. Try these:
- Give a score out of 10 for how satisfied you are with your life right now?
- Give a score out of 10 for how much fun you are having in life?
- What could be improved in your life at the moment?
- What is your favourite thing in life at the moment?
If you are ready (or nearly!) to feel excited and motivated about what could be next for you in life and would like some 1 to 1 support WhatsApp me here or fill out the free call request form to arrange a free no-obligation 20 minute Zoom. This gives us time together where we can explore if life coaching is right for you at this time.